So today was the last day of work before the 2 week holiday begins. I got to leave an hour early because there was hardly anyone left in the building and no one was really focused on work at that point. I decided to do a little shopping with my extra time, so I headed into town. There is a big department store here called de bijenkorf that everyone has been telling me to go to so I thought I'd finally check it out. Its kind of like Nordstrom if I had to compare. Anyways I bought a dress and when the lady was putting it in the bag she saw there was a hole in it. So was about to return it when the entire store's computer system shut down! What luck, no one in the store could buy or return anything. So now tomorrow ill be hiking back over there to return my holy dress.
Kinda a sucky start to my holiday but tomorrow should be better.
Im going to a outdoor, house music festival with some friends. I am not sure what to expect but it sounds like fun! There are going to be a bunch of DJs playing throughout the day and the weather is supposed to be pretty nice for a change here (cold and dreary lately). AND then greece on wednesday!! yay
No comments:
Post a Comment