Saturday, July 3, 2010
IM HERE!
So I have just arrived into my apartment and despite the fact that I was tired when I got on the plane, I did not sleep at all. I feel like a zombie so I will probably take a nap soon so I am sorry if this isn't that informative or makes sense I will write again later. My apartment is cute but VERY small and the mirrors and peep-hole are up so high because everyone here is tall. I have internet and TV though :). Also they have provided me with a phone but I have to wait until Monday to talk to Sander (my boss) to see if I can make international calls with it. Later today I plan to wonder around and find a supermarket so I can get some necessities. The apartment has just about everything I would need in it so that is really good (even a washing machine and iron)! Mom you would love it everything is either white or dark, dark brown. and VERY modern. I will post pictures soon. Love you all! goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment